FREE WEBINAR | May, 4th, 4 PM CET / 10 AM ET
Building International PR Campaigns: How to Avoid Getting Lost in Translation
Learn how to conduct a global PR campaign by tailoring it to specific localization needs of each country, market, local media, or target audience mentality.
We teamed up with Tina Loncaric, a global PR expert with extensive experience in B2B technology and the nonprofit industry, for a free online webinar on this topic.
Tina has led and executed international PR campaigns in almost all world regions for several tech companies and is passionate about supporting charities and nonprofits in their communications strategies.
What will you learn?In this session, you will learn all about:
- Timing and media launches in different parts of the world
- Translations and timely, automated, personalized media pitches
- How to tailor your story and release to a new region and market
- Keeping, changing, or updating your content depending on market and area
- Gaining and monitoring international media coverage.
The webinar will be held on May 4, 2022 at 4 PM CET/10 AM ET. Tina will also do a live Q&A session at the end, so make sure to prepare your questions. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Register to join. ➡️
Remember, you can register even if you can’t attend to ensure that you get the recording via email after the webinar.